(listening to Maboroshi, Inoue Joe)
AHH ... a little sad...
Looks like Singapore doesn't really sell alot of japanese songs.. -_-' sadded..
Went to Popular, & even the shop @ City Hall Interchange, but still couldn't find that album..
(The video is below.. Please scroll all the way down!! :)
Should have told my aunt to help me look for it when she went to Japan last week..
She should be back already, since its Qing Ming Jie tomorrow & we'll be going to Bandai(i think its spelled as this..) to 'visit' my Grandfather that passed away last year on Lunar New Year's Eve.. I was kinda shocked when i heard the news.. We were preparing for a feast as other famiy members were coming that afternoon.. (stop talking about this...)
But, thats the past! It'll soon be ancient history! *smile*
There's cg @ Erika's house tomorrow...
I hope i'll make it in time to go there tomorrow..
*Yawns*....
Don't have anything to say unfortunely... How about my class??..
Hmm....
I can only say that this week is not as worse as last thursday & friday..
I got saboed by Frederick today...
I got chosen by Mrs. Koh to be one of the ones to go to the 'Semi-Finals' for the 'Story-Telling' programme or competition.. (IDK)
Don't know wherether is it a good thing or a bad thing though..
I mean, thanks to that, I'll have to memorise the story that i wrote (Which was terrible as i kinda 'anyhow' wrote it... :p
Thats all.. ( I think...) Nothing much to say this time...
Saiyonara!! ^-^
(Venessa) Lim Xiao Shi