Monday, April 13, 2009

Cheering me up..

I'm going back to last Friday to say what happened..

Friday
It was the day when my cousin, Paul was coming to our house to stay for 3 days, 2 nights.
It was also the day that our family kinda 'volunteered' ourselves for a event organised by *HealthServe around somewhere in Ang Mo Kio..
Kah Mun was messenging me then, she said something to me (though i'll won't tell you)
I told her about my class this year.. She started to say some words that kinda hurt me though she doesn't know.. *sob*
She told me to get out of Normal Stream & into Express.. & alot of other things that i won't tell..
Speaking of going to Express only made me felt more guilty than usual for not working hard enough in the PSLE.. To say the truth, I started crying then thinking of what I've told myself before..(flashback)

" I must prove myself to my parents that I'm not useless..
I must not dissapoint them this time..
I must achieve my goals & pass with flying colours..
I must go to the Express Stream No Matter What!.."


& what I've said again to myself after recieving my PSLE rsults...

"But... What happened?!
I only dissapoint my parents once again!
I didn't prove myself that I'm not useless!!
I didn't achieve my goals nor pass with flying colours!!!
Most importantly, I didn't go to the express stream but... "

At that time, I really was starting to hate myself more & more..
When suddenly, Paul cheered me up as always..
I never once was thinking about my negative thoughts about myself all the time Paul was there..
Guess he's another angel sent by God to cheer me up whenever I'm depressed.. =)