Saturday, April 18, 2009

stubborn people just don't know how to change

Stubborn people just don't know how to change their ways even if it will harm other people..
Thus 1N1 is the most stubborn people I have ever seen or met in my life.
At first, I only thought that only some of them are bad,
after reading what they wrote in the chat box in 1N1's blog,
Its obivious that this class is no longer united..
No, its not that the class is no longer united,
It wasn't united at all from the start!!


Its not only "someone" hates this class...
I myself...
Hates this class more than anybody does..
This class.. Is the worst class I've ever encountered in my entire life..

Surprisingly, I prefer 5.3'07 & 6.3'08 much much more..
Even though they were noisy, at least they were much more united & willing to learn!
Its totally different!

Dissapointed,
(Venessa) Lim Xiao Shi