Kinda feels like I'm writing 'Today' newspaper all the time as I always write the word 'Today'.. Lolz..
Woke up at about 7.17am this morning.. I know, I'm 'kiasu'.. The door only opens at 9 btw.. I reached Expo hall 8 at about 8.36 I think.. (Too early I guess..-_-' My mum is right about me, always wakes up so early for nothing sometimes.) I didn't have usher duty today, so I decided to wake up later for morning prayer meeting.. Didn't thought its still too early. When the door opened, I went in, was expecting the same old people there.. Didn't thought that there was nobody at all in the whole Echo area.. o.o.. *Stunned*
Didn't knew what to do so I just went in & out again of the hall.. Wanted to call pei ying when suddenly saw Zheng Wei came into the hall. I gaved a sigh of relieve & quickly followed him.(Though he doesn't know. lolz) Sat at the same place just a little back when suddenly released there was only total including me 2 people siting there.. Alamak, really came tooooo early this time.. I kept wondering how come 30 mins have pass but pei ying & the other 2 haven't arrived since they messaged me when they were at Tanah Merah Interchange..
The answer was these 3 'aunties' was taking their own time eating, sending songs to one another, going here & there & so on... Hello! Its not everytime I sit with them & yet they went to play themselves instead of fellowshipping.. lolz..
So sad.. Its raining now.. Hope the others don't get wet at the Singapore Flyer. They went there for lunch & other activities.. Argh, need to continue searching for the home econs' project.. Sighs, I don't wanna do them!...
Pray that I'll do well for my upcoming tests!
Venessa Lim Xiao Shi