Tuesday, March 31, 2009

i found some pics.. WAH!!! I MISS KCS!!!

I actually wanted to post this video @ 6.3'08 's blog,

but on 2nd thought.... its best that i upload it in my own blog.. hehe..

Today...

Today was much more peaceful... know why? Cause Li Jing was absent from school today!! YAY!! hahas..

this time, during History Lesson, I've listened to class for once in that lesson.. but i kinda felt like only Akshay & I was the only students listening...

Yu Zhen, Khadijah & Eileen was talking to one another...

Prassanth was arguing with Siew Lian for no apparent reason..

SamyNathan was figuring out another way to bully/annoy Akshay as usual...

Today is one of the most peaceful days though,,,

Cause Li Jing wasn't there shouting or screaming (for no apparent reason) like a mad women..

I even went to see the dates of our class student's birthdays..

I then discovered that Li Jing was born in 1993!! That's only 1 year yonger then my bro & yet i always felt like she never matured at all but always act like an 7 year old!!

HELLO! even my 8 year old cousin doesn't act like that! At least she doesn't act cute, act smart, act cool or boast about herself!! Lol.

L.I.C!

I've totally have washed my hands off her! YAY!!

For once in class i wasn't tolerating anyone!! Heh heh...

Live Lesson

Today's specal teacher-guest was Mr Chan..

After settling down, we introduced ourselves & said 3 positive things about ourselves.. lol.. I'm not gonna tell you guys what i've said...

Continued by a game of " Blow Wind Blow"!!

Then we seperate ourselves into groups & disscussed about somethings.. (Ask me directly if ya wanna know... heh heh.. ^^)

*Yawns*

Thats all for today... (Or I'll end up writing a compo again in this post...)

Cya!! >_n

(Venessa) Lim Xiao Shi