Monday, April 20, 2009

Yesterday @ Sentosa

I went to Sentosa yesterday with some of my cg members!!
We set off at about... 2.46pm? Not sure myself.. Hahas.
At first, we saw a school bus, guess what school its from?
Haha! Kheng Cheng's! I was curious why the bus was all the way at Expo..
I thought we were siting in that bus, cause I REALLY MISS KCS!! (Kheng Cheng School)
I wanted to sit in that bus as I'm sure that It'll bring back alot of happy memories when I was at KCS... (P.S, I MISS YOU GUYS!!)
Sadly, that was not our bus... Wah!! *Cries*..

After we have settled down in the bus, we just talk & talk & talk..
Till we reached Sentosa, I then remembered the last time I was here was 5 years ago..
The first time I was there was when I was 3, then 8, now 13.. lols..
We saw a some sort of building under construction, Zheng Wei explained it will be a casino or something like that.
I also heared that tourists don't need to pay for the ticket fees..
I then comment disguising as a japanese. "OHIYO!"
They just laughed.. Hahas! =)

We went to change after we had reached the beach.
Continued by the games.. Our Team was Team 5, name... Wayne Ronell.. ( I think)
I kept on pronouncing wrong the name..
I was told to kind of lead the cheer.. I still think our cheer isn't very good.. -_-'

By the time everything was finished it was already 6.07pm..
Kimberly & Zheng Wei end up having blisters their feets.. Not me though..
I reached home at 7.34p.m yesterday, wonder what time did the other guys reached home?..

Staying Happy,
(Venessa) Lim Xiao Shi