Can't figure out if its a happy or a rather dissapointing day for me today..
Here's what happened today in school
Happy Part =)
I've finally saw my bro perform or acted in school in ELDDS for the 1st time!!
Now i know why he's always acting as either a gangster or a stern person.. Hahas
I almost didn't know that the 'Ah Beng' was my own elder brother.
When he came out for his turn to act, I could hear most of my classmates all saying " Oh, Pai Kia coming!!" I chuckled when I heard that..
I'm proud to say that you're my elder brother, Bro!!
Dissapointing Part =(
Surprisingly, it wasn't 1N1 that dissapointed me today..
It was ..... Myself..
I was one of the five to perform today for the 'Spin The Yarn' competiton today..
Out of five people, only one, William managed to get a consolation prize for himself..
*Sigh* What can i expect from a Normal Acadamic student like me anyway?.. -_-'
Well, at least i've covered my motto of the week!
" BE BOLD!!"
Cya!!
(Venessa) Lim Xiao Shi