Having a cough, sore throat & slight fever now.. The doctor gaved me a two day medical leave.. So sad! Gotta retake my Science, History & Literature test after I go back I guess.. I'm no longer felling giddy though. Ah!! We'll suppose to take our class photo & renew our ez-link card today.. Nevermind, I wasn't thinking of buying the photo as I didn't want to remember this horrible class for this year. Lolz. I'm only worried about the tests.. Being in normal is worst enough le.. Don't wanna fail another test/exam ever again, want to go to Express Stream! Believe in the Lord & it'll happen! Serving this sunday morning & recycling. I realised that even though you might feel lost sometimes, there's always friends for you. To care for you, to lend you a shoulder to cry on.. * flashback* these words reminds me of the graduating day last year in KCS.
Maybe I should accept the fact that the past is the past & can no longer happen again in this lifetime. I should accept my class this year even though they really make me hate them sometimes..
Saiyonara!
Venessa Lim Xiao Shi