Thursday, April 16, 2009

The same foolish people as always.. I had enough of it, its time i tell the truth!

( This post is specially for those foolish people from 1N1'09)

Firstly, I want to say you guys are damn foolish, irritating, idiotic & last but not least, damn childish!
Please mind my language as you guys made me post this post here..

These are the things that I really can't stand about this class..

1. During History class, can you guys all sit AT YOUR OWN SEATS, zip those mouth of yours & listen to class?! Would it kill you to do that?! You're not interested, GET OUT OF THE CLASS!!

2. Those girls that go to class early, please don't lock the door & pretend that there's nobody there when you all are hiding inside? Even if you want to do that, at least open the door when I tell you to? Its childish!

3. I know you guys love blogging in the class blog, but that is not an excuse for you guys to say so much things bad about SOMEONE IN OUR VERY OWN CLASS!!!
Now, because of that matter, I'll do the same about you guys!

Instead of doing these stupid stuff, can't you guys do the opposite for once?! Would it kill you?!


For heaven sake, please stop these doings now..
Trust me, you guys will suffer if you don't...