Thursday, December 30, 2010

I got to know which class I'll be getting next year for PSL.
I'll be taking 1E3!!
My 2 dear nieces; Aisya & Amanda will be with me! But I dunno what about Xin Wen & Jannah though... NEVER REPLY ME!!! >:(
& Beatty STILL HAVEN'T posted the timetable results YET. Losing patience. 1st time in my whole life excited for school then they never post the timetable...
I heard all the teachers knew which form class or class they will be taking today, so maybe the timetable will be ready by saturday, hopefully?
Heard Mr Eugene Ang will be in charge of class 1T1 next year. I want him to be my english teacher...

Went digging for the past erhu scores I had before leaving KCS. Damn, they feel like gold to me now. :) Gonna play them tomoro~
That's all for now. :)

~Let's see who gets the last laugh first.~