Sunday, December 5, 2010

STARS!!!






haha, If you know me you'll know that I love stars. XDDD
This was a little 3D puzzle star keychain I bought in the begining of the year. I couldn't fix it to its right shape so my dad made it & I hanged it on my phone as a keychain. But unfortunately I dropped my phone once when I was rushing for church service & this little star broke into pieces. I had it put away in my shelf since then until 2 days ago...
Obviously I'm a no good in this kind of puzzle fixing but I tried fixing it back anyway. But one piece was missing... Guess which... Take a VERY CLOSE & GOOD LOOK at this picture...












Yes, the so called 'its heart' was missing. O_O
It shocked me awhile. Coincidence much?! Then I found out the missing 'heart' was missing, it was the one piece that broke into 2 pieces. (LOL it's heart broke into 2??!?!!!!!?!?!?!!!) *speechless*
But still cuz of its 'missing heart' & then 'broken heart' made me realize something really really important. :3
I'm gonna buy the big version of this 3D puzzle star... XDDD