Thursday, December 9, 2010

I didn't asked for it, ya know?

CCA today, 6 hours of practicing... 5 actually, minus one for break. ^^
Damn, I gotta write some sort of document to explain why was I & some of MY section ppl missing the past 2 practices. Yeah I skipped, I know... -.- Cher can really tok alot, ya know? (I didn't asked for this, ya know?) The temporary teacher for Huqin Sect was kinda...weird... Her looks reminded me of the teacher with the crystal ball in Harry Potter. Hey, some ppl actually agreed with me. :p
After practice went straight home & unloaded some stuff & rushed to J8 to buy bro's gift. Shuts, Bro's gonna totally dislike his presents from me this year... What the heck was I thinking? Earphones, yeah lousy ones. =.= Bro's comin home late today so I just left his presents from me on his bed.
There's practice tomoro again!!! Argh! -.- Test also...
Friday quickly come & go please, I'm looking forward to Cell this Sat. I'm in charge of games!! :DD

Gotta go, got a - damn freakin stupid, useless and totally no point- document to do.
Bah-Bai!!~