CLANNAD IS THE BEST ANIME EVER.
Dear friends, if you've read my previous blog post about my CCA. Ya guys should know, I'm terribly displeased about them right now(my position, chers, juniors stuff). & damn I'm happy to have great & simply AWESOME friends like JANNAH!!!!! I Think I'm gonna hug you till you suffocate with school reopens. :DDDD
Guess she's the best & a whole lot better than some friends I rather not have ever again. :)
(If anyone's reading this blog, I love ya like hell too.)
Wads the big deal you ask. Heh, you have no idea wad kind of BIG this deal is to me.(lols, i'm not a business woman.)
1. I didn't really HAD a best friend before, or not at least one I can seriously say, "She's my best friend". Most of the time I'm just a tag-a-long with 2 or 3 other gals who are really best friends, excluding me out.
2. Believe it anot, I have experience 3 years in a row not having a friend I can stick to. Mostly I spent my lunch time or recess time alone eating or in the library.
3. During that 3 years, I hung out with guys in the class most of da time. ya, you've guessed, I played stupid fighting games with them almost everyday in school back then. =.=
SO! THATS WHY ITS A BIG DEAL. :DDDDD
ARIGATOU JANNAH!!! ASHETERU!
(Thanks to you, I can't wait for school to reopen. 1st time in my life to have such feelings. :p)