Okay, when I say 'gettin' ready for christmas', it DOESN'T mean I'll go shopping for Christmas stuff like a tree or Santa Claus's costume or wadeva...
Christmas is da time of giving.
So... I'm gonna treat Bestie Jannah to watch Sea Rex @ Science center PLUS go play @ Snow City this coming Wed. [If her parents let her go la, that is...]
Total $$ I'll needa spent for the tickets for BOTH of us ish 48 bucks. & no, I'm not that rich. :DD Just that I got my pay for working @ the school bookshop for the past few days. The pay ain't much. I only got 82 bucks. But I'm left with 72 bucks now. So, yeah, kinda of a heartbreak to pay for the tickets... BUT!!! HEY, Its Christmas! Be happy, Spread da joy man!
Yeah, it's still early till. But I just wanna start giving first, cannot? :3
HOPE her parents will let her to go. Then its PARTY TIME!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD