So school starts tomorrow huh?
BRING IT ON!!!
Guess the only few things that I dun wanna do this school week is 1. Seeing 1E3, the class i'm gonna be in charge of this year for PSL thingy... 2. Sec 1 cca open house.
I'M PRAYING HARD THIS YEAR'S BATCH OF SEC ONES WILL BE BETTER THAN LAST YEAR'S?? Heh, then again I won't be the SL anymore this year, all give the sec 2s do, get them to have a taste of what torture they gave to the seniors ever since they came in ya? No pain no gain. Its time for them to have a little pain. :)
Then again I'm seriously not in the studying mood yet. Even after 2 months of rest...
Things just started to get interesting for me in making videos & school starts... Sigh, neverminds.
I'm gonna work hard this year!
Not gonna try my best... I'm gonna do my best!
Oh yar, Happy 200th post to my blog. Lols. :)
~Let's see who gets the last laugh first.~