It felt great to see my classmates again. :)
Walau today freakin damn busy. Morning from 7.45am onwards work @ school bookshop - today was sec 1 orientation. I'm quite lucky today~ Didn't meet any scary parents today, most of them were all very kind smiling & all. Can you actually believe someone actually fainted while buying the books?? Hot day I guess... The parent was like, "Help help! Anyone know how do CPR?? Someone quickly help my child!!" At first everyone around the child all spread away like wave likedat. My first thought was, "What the?? I know CPR leyy..." :p But i didn't go help, CUZ I DUN WANNA ANYHOW DO THINGS. O_O (Not that i have no heart arh, pls note.)
Went to Foyer for the PSL thingy @ 12pm. Lol cher late 1 hour plus wor... But neverminds, enjoyed talking to my classmates; Jannah, Frederick, Amanda, Aisya, Xin Wen, Bryan. It was really fun, its as if we never talked for ages already. :)
Then we went to AVA room for da PSL thingy. Lol at Frederick for banging open the door -like some sort of a big entrance likedat -then all the SLs were inside, including Mr Rai. Then for awhile everyone was staring at us. LOL AT THAT MOMENT!!!!
Anyways, the PSL thingy lasted all the way till 4 plus. Fred & Jannah suggested going to eat @ KFC. But got CO & Mr Ye wanted to see FULL ATTENDANCE TODAY!! Then we saw Xuanlin outside then she said Mr Ye not here. Was hopping mad inside, stressed so much about wanting to see full attendance yet he didn't come? What's this man?? Neverminds, just went ahead to lunch with Fred & Jannah. Can't stop laughing at Frederick's randomness.
J: I dunno how to blow bubblegum.
V: Me too. ^^
J: My brother always says to stretch it with your tongue & blah blah blah blah~
V: YAR! my mum also said the same thing. I dun like bubblegum anyway. O_O
J: Eh malaysia one very nice leh.
V: Go thailand buy.
J: Tsk, tell your friend go Thailand buy.
V: wads the use? I never eat anyway.
Fred: Go Thailand for sex change.
J & V: O_O . . . HUH???!!!!!
Then we started laughin like hell in the KFC. THE END. :DDDD
~Let's see who gets the last laugh first.~