Friday, December 17, 2010

ニコニコ 動画 ・ NICO NICO DOUGA

ニコニコ何??
What's Nico Nico Douga?
Its a website. LOL. Erm, they are some sort of what I like to say, "Professional Fan Dubbin of Japanese songs". X)
Been in love with NICO NICO singers for a month now. Cause they all sing Vocaloid songs. ^^ & their voices are like 'kenna stroked by God' or something, they sound awesome. Can't believe some of them aren't even Japanese. O_O


Cantarella - SquaDus(SquaDus2007 on youtube)

[Song originally sang by KAITO]
Can ya believ this guy ain't a Japanese but an Israeli??? I saw one of his live vids on youtube before... A real shock of how he looks like, but i still love his voice. ^^


Hope - SquaDus

[Song originally sang by Hatsune Miku]
Another song sang by SquaDas.


Cendrillion - Hanatan & Pokota

[Song originally sang by Hatsune Miku & KAITO]
Okay okay, I don't blame ya if you dun like the gal's voice. I thought it was kinda 'too cute' in the beginning also... :p


Fire Flower - Nico Nico Male Chorus

[Song originally sang by Kagamine Len]
O_O No idea who they are, Damn I should go get my Japanese lessons over with already. -.-
The youtuber that uploaded this didn't write who were the guys that sang this. Whoever they are, they simply rocked the house down with this one song. XDDDD


When The First Love Ends - Nico Nico Female chorus

[Song originally sang by Kagamine Rin OR Kagamine Len]
Then again, I CAN'T READ HIRAGANA OR JAPANESE YET. =.= (I only can identify a few words...) Anyways! I thought this sing ain't bad either right? :DD

Just be Friends - (Too many ppl, i got lazy counting how many.)


Just be Friends

[Song originally sang by Mengurine Luka]
I love Halyosy's voice!!! Loved his rap in the begining on the 1st video. :DDD
AWESOMENESS.