1. I got back my appeal results! HELLO 3N3, BUH-BAI 3N2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD
2. Got a few job assignments these few days. Money money money~ (LOLS)
3. Went to AFA today with Alvin.
AFA 2010

The ANBU Black ops cosplays were awesome. I couldn't stop taking photos of them & damn my photo camera sucks. These are the best I got. Here was what I saw in today's AFA.
: A lot of Hatsune Mikus, A few Kaitos, 2 Narutos, quite a no of ANBU Black Ops, a few maids[Kaichou wa maid sama], 3 Sebastians[Kuroshitsuji], 2 Ciels, 1 Madam Red[Kuroshitsuji], 1 Natsu(cool hairstyle...), a few Cross Academy day class ppl, 1 Ruka Seon, 1 Kuran Yuuki, 1 Kuran Kaname, 1 Rima, 1 Aidou & 2 Chobits?... & the others I 4got liao. XP
BUT! As expected Alvin only interested in 2D gals. hahahahahahahaha~
Stupid sia, out of all the otakus in our class, I was the only one available to accompany him to AFA. At 1st, we decided to go tomoro, but cuz ONLY TODAY will Kana Hanazawa be available, we rushed down to Suntec by taxi. After getting the tickets & walking here & there around the festival, we got bored & went to the stage. Then we got bored there & went back to the festival again. After a while, we got bored again & went back into the stage & sat there awhile. They were screening Gundam. We had no interest in Gundam thus went back to the fest again. About 20 mins later, we went back into the stage again & sat there for a while. 20 mins later, we went out again. Then we went in the stage again, then out again, then in again, then out again. Then FINALLY! We went in the last time to see... *drum rolls* Kana Hanazawa.
Alvin wanted to take pics of her so we went all the way infront of the stage. Waiting paitiently & getting ready of our phone cameras, suddenly something stupid came on the screen. It went like this: "Photography, audio, video recording is strictly not allowed for this session. Arigato ne~"
& for a response? "BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" But we still took pics anyway. :p But I was stopped just after taking ONE photo of her. ONE! ONE! HOW CAN ONE PHOTO KILL THIS WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD?
Jk jk, haha. :p Alvin continued taking photos of her anyways. I couldn't, with an idiot behind me telling me not to. =_____=
The figurines photos I took today all came out in really poor quality. I went straight to my dad's asking if i could borrow one of HIS camera's tomoro cuz i wanna go to the fest again tomoro. My dad said no, cuz tomoro got photography work. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
Really wished to use one of my dad's cam... But I'm still stuck with my own digital cam... :C
