Monday, November 15, 2010

I don't get something... What? I'm abnormal? O_O

There's something I don't get about teens... & I'm a teen myself Lol. =__=
Why is it that I have gal-frens around me getting all depressed about BGRs?!! Normally I would keep quiet & listen to them talk about it, but seriously I wanna say these, "Wake up la deyy..."
Seriously. I.dun.get.it. Why bother getting yourselves in such a complicated relationship at this kind of age? I think the worse kind is the one-sided fantasy thinking ppl... They go crazy about 1 person, whether they are close to him or not. Then if this 1 guy ignores her or doesn't reply to her msges, she goes crazy & all depressed likedat. Ranting it on FB & her friends. (I THANK GOD THAT JANNAH IS NOT LIKEDAT. I THANK GOD THE FRENS THAT ARE SUPER DUPER CLOSE TO ME AREN'T LIKEDAT.) & then this gal will talk non-stop, think non-stop about this boy when she is with her friends. No offence but gals, please, please, PLEASE don't be likedat to your friends. Its frickin' damn annoying & pissing when you ignore what your friend is talking about & go talking out loud about yourself. (I'm happy I don't have such a person as a fren... At least not anymore. *peace*) Don't say "ITS OKAY SINCE MY FRENS DUN SAY ANYTHING ABT IT." That's b'cos their your friends & they dun wanna offend you, hello? O_O
I kept quiet about it on my past few friends, but I can stand it no more. (They're no longer close to me anyways. :DD) & to people who are victims & have such people as friends, God bless you man...