




Today's PSL training was de best! The trainers were friendly & *ahem* fun to bully. XP (Claps hands & cheers loudly for trainer Si Wei!! WOO!!~)
Hahaha. Really enjoyed the games. Despite me being a handicap. Lols. ^^ The water bomb was the funniest! Our Team is team no 1, with only 3 gals, 4 boys. which equals to 7 ppl only. The aim was to have one person to remain totally dry throughout the game(XinWen). LOLS it was so damn funny. Xu Yang then went to make a deal with the other teams. "Dun throw at us, throw @ Justin(OUR OWN MEMBER) if you like." & really, they only threw it @ ONLY JUSTIN. :p I mean, we were like, "2 O'clock! Enemy coming!" I got ready for attack position then suddenly they ran to us & asked, "Where's Justin?" Me & Jannah were like stunned. Then they ran after Justin & threw the water bombs @ him instead. HAHAHAHAHA. Me & Jannah were completely dry. Ppl like Justin, Amanda, Bryan got drenched to the skin. SERIOUSLY ENJOYED IT. :DD
The thing about trainers, they're so friendly we end up not wanting to say goodbye to them at the end of the day. The same for Sec 2 camp & today. :)
& If I really got chosen to be a PSL, I want Team no 1 as my team! They're really cooperative & funny people. XDD