Dear readers, I need your HELP!! Between these 2 songs, which sounds the best for a video I'm gonna make for my Bro's 18th birthday?
Hmm, or should I use both? :DD
I thought the "Story of Evil" music box ver was good, since the story between Len & Rin was touching.(in my POV...) While "Just be Friends" music box ver was sweet & nice...
I wanna make a special video for my 'kor kor'. Not the kind of crappy lousy vid I made for my dad since that one was seriously rushed for his birthday. I WANNA MAKE THE BEST VID EVER FOR KOR... But still, I gotta get all those photos of me & kor when we were kids from dad... I KNOW HE HAS THEM!!!!!!
Project "HAPPY B'DAY KOR" will only start when I have those photos... I SHALL ASK MY DAD FOR IT WHEN HE COMES HOME TONIGHT. XDD
Please tell me which song sounds best or I should use both, just spamm my chatbox. I dun mind.
XDD
& Yar, THEY'RE VOCALOID SONGS!!!!!!!
VOCALOIDS ROCK, THEY RULE!! HEHE. XDDDD