Woo!
This is so cool, i'm bloggin using my phone! Eat that, mummy's itouch can't even let me to blog here. :D anyways, me and jannah went to nyp yesterday to see a play by nyp stagearts. My bro was one of the leadin actors. Woot bro, you're the man, you're the best man! As expected my bro was acting as a bad guy, a mafia boss in italy, but the funny thing is that, its an all chinese gang with the name: lady dragon. Lol! His character's name is ang gun. Lol me and jannah laughed like wad when he was called mr ang. His scene was the FUNNIEST MAN! Taichi, haha. I had fun last night. Not going for cca for that was worth it. He is my bro! And he only invited me and jannah in my whole family(jannah, be grateful ah!) and i'll be damned if i dun go. My bro was happy after the play. He came hugging me at nyp macs after the play with a smile and a happy face i've always loved yet rarely saw especially at home. I'm happy for bro. :) he has such a good talent and gift and everyone loves him for that. I'm really really really happy for him as a sis. :) that is, unlike me, lol, i dun have a talent... Erhu is definitely not. I used to love playing it, makin music was so fun when i was in primary school or at least till this year. I didn't want to continue playin this instrument in secondary school. But my mum didn't seem to like the idea of me going into band or drama and my aunt even bought a erhu for me! Was there a choice for me? No.
At least i had fun till recently. My best fren in co's havin a cold war with me, and even told me not to msg her cca reminders even as a sl. She said i was pestering her with the messages. AS IF I WANTED TO SPEND MONEY MESSAGING TO 18 PPL IN A ROW AND DUN GET APPRIECIATED! I'm doing it cause i have to? Not that i want to? I dun wanna go for practices anymore. Dammit.