Len - Nameless Song
I'm in love with this simple song. :DD Ain't Len cute?!! XDDDD
Miku - World Is Mine (Concert LIVE)
WOO! Its hard for me to believe that they're holograms! But still in the hearts of us fans, THEY ARE FOREVER REAL! :P Just look at how the audience sings & swings their light sticks around to the music! How supportive of them! :DD
Len & Rin - Butterfly on your Right Shoulder (Concert LIVE)
One of my all time favourite Vocaloid songs! Ugh, I screamed when I saw Len pop out from no where! Seeing him dance & sing happily on stage in REAL LIFE totally makes me happy like siao. >.<
Miku - Dissapearence of Hatsune Miku (Concert LIVE)
AHA! Shut your mouth about all the things you dun like about Vocaloids if you cannot rap as fast as what Miku did in this song!
XDD Rin - Kokoro (Concert LIVE)
This is one Sad yet Beautiful song! I fell in love with it immediately I heard this! *sniff*
Len - Servant of Evil
Yar yar, I do actually agree that the title sounds abit bad. Haha. But like I said in my previous post, the story behind this song was really touching. Enjoy!!
That's all for now! Will post some AWESOME Vocaloid songs in the future!!
Bah-Bye!