Just realised I lost alot of blog links of my friends especially primary sch ones. O_O
I watched finished Kuroshisuji season 2 already... BOO, I want a Sebby soft toy. (Sebastian)
I'm online everyday now ever since holi started. Sian. But i'm always appearing offline @ msn. *grin*
There's CCA later, but going early to school with frederick to find out the damn fed up appeal results. It's been almost 2 weeks since we passed up the appeal letter & Mr Goh told us they'll call our parents last week but the phone ain't ringing & yes, my dad DID pay the phone fees. =_=
So those 3 teachers better stop running away from us & surrender. Seriously... No more block catching here & there. =__=
I'm totally lost. Ppl are telling me to take D&T since i'm better @ it, but i reckon I'll do good in that kind of class next year. :C No offence but seriously la... T_T
I'll work hard on my art, I WILL.
SO.PLEASE.MAY.THE.NEWS.LATER.BE.A.GOOD.ONE.FOR.I.NEED.IT.FOR.MY.LIFE'S.SAKE.