These few days are like the worse...
Morning wake up bathe, eat some snacks and play computer. Then gm will come home and tell me go buy lunch. After eating, watch anime online... Then use com all the way till mummy comes home at 6 plus. Then i turn off com and eat dinner. After that i either slack on the sofa like right now or stay in the room daydreaming... I knew school was tiring but this is far more worse. I miss laughin till my tummy hurts with my fam in class... T___T
And speakin of which i still haven't know my appeal results... Its as if mr goh is hiding from me now. Going to school tomoro personally to find out. This thurs got cca again. Tired. I thinkin of not even talkin to anyone in co anymore. Or at least some ppl. I'll stick to pei qin and frederick instead... I shall give hell to some ppl this thursday. :)