That's what I want & need now.
That's what I want to do & need to do now.
But the problem is, I can't do it.
It'll be just too cruel if I did.
I don't wanna turn my back to you all just cause I can't take it anymore.
Yes, I know it wouldn't be fair for me if I stayed.
But it wouldn't be fair for you guys too if I left.
Hate me, need me, or whatever, I've made my decision; I not gonna leave until there's someone good enough to come take my place.
Obviously this journey isn't looking good for me, but hey, life's a climb & its just gonna get harder & harder here..
Yeah the climb might seem never ending but haha, no choice right?
I'll do my best. That's that.
I'll do my best to satisfy you all, even though I really hate doing this to myself.
For you guys; I'll stay.