Friday, August 26, 2011

DO IT RIGHT.

Tohoshinki - Bolero (Orgel/Music Box Version)


If you knew me well enough, you would know I just love orgel version of songs...like alot. ^^
Man, if I ever had a kid in a future or something, I'll make this their melody, forever.


We made our ICs about a few weeks ago? OTL bad memory... Anyway, this time my Christian's name officially in. Meaning instead of having "LIM XIAO SHI" in my IC & class attendance lists, it will be "VENESSA LIM XIAO SHI" from then onwards -until I get it.
But I'm confused now... Since all my classmates & ppl I know have been calling me by my chinese name, do I still write 'Lim Xiao Shi' in my homework & stuff or 'Venessa Lim' or 'Venessa Lim Xiao Shi'? Like OTL I DA NAAAAA....
& even after my name's changed, I STILL RATHER YOU PEOPLE CALL ME BY MY CHINESE NAME COS YOU GUISE DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE OR SPELL MY CHRISTIAN NAME PROPERLY. .__.