YK zone Youth camp's on the 9th - 11th June & I'm performing on the 2nd day of the camp!! Pastor Kong's gonna be there on the 2nd day of the camp like kgbfwebgfewbgfewbgfjgbfewjgbfjwebfjwebjebfgjewbgjewbg!!!!!111!!11
So yeah, yesterday was the 1st meet up for those who are participating in the performance. To say the truth, when they said the group consisted of youths that can either dance or act, I was sorta expecting at least 10 - 15 people or more? But surprisingly, there were only 4 girls including me & 3 guys. Only 2 guys turned up yesterday though, not very sure if its 3 or 4 guys in total. & guess what? Out of us 4 girls, I was the only one that was in drama, the other 3 were dancers. O_o
Anyway we just made our way to Esplanade after everyone was here & we were briefed what was going to happen ect. Then ahhhhhhh, here's the scary part for me; everyone was supposed to ''showcase their talent''. The dancers will have to dance for the two ladies(our ''judges") while the actors will have to act so that they'll know which character/scene would suit us the most. I was the last one to "showcase my talent". Damn, I was sooooooo nervous. (I was the only most un-experienced one.) Anyway, I just tried my best & the beginning was AWFUL!! I kept looking away & smirking cos I can't seem to get what I wanted to do do out right. & just when the feelings I wanted to act out finally came into me, an Indian guy showed up. ._. YEP. An Indian guy showed up... Here was what happened.
Judge 1 : "Ah yes sir? What can I do for you?"
Indian guy : "Oh I'm sorry, I know that you guys are in a middle of...something. But can you guys do a survey for me? It'll just take a while."
Judge 1 : *looks at me & the other judge for a while* "I'm really sorry but we're really in a middle of something & we're in a rush of time..."
Indian guy : "Just a quick survey! It'll take less than 2 minutes I promise."
Judge 1 : *Has no choice* "Okay then."
So.... Yeah, poor Venie got cockblocked. .__.
I thought I did horribly poor so I asked Judge 2 if I could redo...
Judge 2 : "CAN! OF COURSE!" *smiles*
& after the survey was done & Judge 1 came back to her seat, I asked if I could redo...
Judge 1 : "I'm so sorry, but we are all in a rush of time & there's not enough time dear.."
Me : "B-b-b-but... I really did very bad just now, I was really nervous.."
Judge 1 : "No, you did pretty well actually. Better than we expected, you're already over the level we wanted."
Judge 2 : *nods head in agreement* "Yeah, really professional. You have talent."
Me : ....Okay, thanks. (Thought: ....Was I really that great? I can handle the truth ya know... ;A;)
So yeah, after a while the 2 Judges had a little time alone to discuss & I seriously got the role I acted just now. LIKE WOW. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! O_O
Tomorrow's the 1st practice for my scene! Hope all goes well & I won't be so nervous!!!
VENEVL HWAITING! ^w^