I can't help but feel like I look like a zombie now..
Maybe its cos I got tanned a few weeks back before or its just cause of the lack of sleep. I'm having the 2-4 dreams in a night thingy again. & that only happens when I'm seriously worn out. I haven't had a nightmare that can end up having me waking up in sweat or tears for at least 8 years now, but I'm still having these stressful dreams whereby one comes straight after the other ends & all those dreams are really really confusing & tiring ones. They seem so real that when I wake up, its as if I haven't gotten any sleep yet. I won't be able to remember what the dream was but all I know & remember was that those dreams were really confusing ones.
I'm so tired these days I find myself dozing off in class. & if you know me well enough, you'll know this girl here NEVER falls asleep in class even if she wants to or forces herself to. =.=
I don't know, maybe its just the stress in school finally catching up to me or something but I definitely don't like being like this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddddd......I am scaring myself whenever I look back at all the profile pictures I had for FB. I'm looking back at them & I actually tilted my head at one & asked myself, ".....Who's that?" when it is just me. O_O