http://www.dbsknights.net/2011/08/trans-110803-interview-2-kim-jaejoong.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter <---- THIS MADE ME CRY.
Fitting it.
What's wrong about that? Damn I really can't tolerate this anymore. People always say, "Just be yourself, be happy with who you are with or around."
Yeah, easier said than done sometimes...
I'm different, that's that.
I'm different than most of the girls in my age group. I don't follow Kpop bands much; I only follow 2. I don't play online games or have a single game in my iTouch either. I don't listen to English songs much either; I don't like Lady GaGa or Katy Perry or whatever, I can't even spell their name right. I don't like to hang out with popular people much; especially the negative ones.
I have one heck of a temper but I tend to hold it back until it reaches my limit. Instead of hanging out with friends & family during the weekends I go for cgm & church services.
I miss out so much b'cos of all these. I can't fit in well unlike most people cos of these. I tend to be more quiet cos I don't wanna be a blabbermouth but people just keep using that to their advantage.
If I talk, I'm said to be annoying, I don't talk, I'm said to be anti-social. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?