I guess I was just an idiot dreaming of an impossible dream.
Getting knocked down like that hurt, but I ain't gonna complain.
No use crying over split milk..
The answers are just one; I really am not suited for this thing or two; I'm not good enough.
....
Now who can answer that for me?
Who can tell me if I'm really am not suited for this or I just need more improvement?..
I wish if I'm not good at this; someone would just tell it straight into my face; tell me this ain't my thing & I'll immediately drop this dream of mine & move on..
If not, I'm just here feeling darn hurt cos I feel like I'm just a useless damn idiot that doesn't know what she can do or do well in for the future.
I don't know what to do now.
I just feel like all my dreams & fantasies are all crushed with just that one email.
Damn, now I know how hurtful & hurtful rejection feels.
Like; just damn.