Sec ones this year kinda sucks. No, really sucks.
Sec one camp can't get high, need 15mins to do ONE makan cheer. Today CCA open house can't clap nor applause after a performance??!!
dunno how to clap issit?? I knew i should have thought them how to on day one of the camp. =.=
Seriously la, its not as if we seniors like to shout at you. Tiring seh. 3 gals from 1E3 even wrote a note to one of the sec 4 seniors : Dear Jing Heng, i don't like how you shout at us.
LOL WTF?? Then they passed it to me & Jannah & told us not to tell the seniors who wrote it & started saying things like, "Pls la, you 2 are our favourite seniors ya know?" or "Really, i like you 2 compared to the other 3 senior girls." Fck. We didn't even do anything to you gals/tok to you gals & now you suddenly say you like us more when you complained so much the previous night? Haha, whatcha treat us for??!! Fcking idiots ah??!
Sec ones just get more & more worse by the year. Just when I thought last year's batch was really bad, this ain't good either.
I seriously wanna retire from CCA now, so I won't need to see these sec ones other than live lessons. Obviously we can't totally give them all to the sec 2s. I fear for the next CM or SLs. I seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY dun want a leader position ANYMORE after the sec 4s step down after SYF.
I don't want any fcking comments about us like last year or whatever. We have SYF to prepare for, so obviously we have no time for games or bonding sessions on the first day when they come for CO. They better keep their mouth shut & don't complain like what last year's did. Just quit & dun ever show your freakin face to us after that.