Sunday, January 16, 2011

What's the use?

Exhausted like mad this week.
Why must CCA be compulsory?
Ppl are quitting after their CCAs' SYF... I've been considering, should I too?
I mean, whats the use. Love for chinese music went away when Granpa passed away 3 years ago.
Bro didn't want me in Drama, Mummy didn't want me in Band. I dun wanna go CO. But for their sake, I gave it a little try. At first I really enjoyed it. Had met best friends there & all. Seniors & my section simply rocked my world after school. But ever since the seniors graduated, Sec ones came in last year, got this SL position, argued & cold war with my best friend for 3 months & still carrying on... The whole world came down. I started skipping practices, became as silent as possible whenever that best friend's around me. Avoiding here & there, feeling scared for no reason, getting home calls from the teacher to my dad. Having my dad to talk to me, having me crying infront of him -but not telling the truth. Lying to dad. Lying to myself. Lying to all my friends about my cca.
WHATS THE DAMNED USE ANYMORE.
This conclusion is obviously because I enjoyed myself cos of the people around there. Not the music or what I'm doing or suppose to do. I was never good. Never skilled in that instrument. So what's the use.