Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sipping Coffee, eating bread, bloggin here, peace & quiet... What can be better?; You erased from my head forever. :)

Fav drink? : Coffee. :3
Fav food? : Bread. :3
Hobby? : Lappy; FB, YT, Blogger ect.
Best thing about being alone at home: Peace & quiet.

Guess things would be much more better if you were gone too. :)

Can't wait for tomorrow's cgm. Its the 1st cgm for the year, so I wanna start it right.(Hopefully...)

So... What's up Awesome friends?
School's been awesome for me for now, (except CCA la...) I'm enjoying Ms Mala's art classes. But I think I could have enjoyed it more if she wasn't absent so much & that only leaves the art students drawing observational drawings -Drawing fruits, who knew an apple would be so difficult to draw??!! - I wanna get down to our project Ms Mala! Please come to school!!! :'C
My class turned out to be better than I thought it would be. Looking at the class list last year, there were one or two baddies in class so I was expecting the class to be almost the same as the previous 2. BUT... Heh like da saying goes; never judge the book by its cover. 3N3'11's a great class afterall. There turned out to be only one distracting kid in class but then again, the class won't be so entertaining without him in classes like Chem or Phy. The teachers in Chem & Phy like to play with him, so him being in the class only becomes just somewhat an entertainment to us.(A threat sometimes though...)
Maths class a hell though. Seriously a hell. All the pai kias are in the same math class as me since we all didn't pass maths last year. I sort of detest the math teacher too. She gave the class homework last week and I tried my best doing it and handed in the homework in time. Yeah my maths sucks to the extreme, I KNOW. But there was sure no need for her to tell me and another bunch of students that got almost zero in that assignment to stand up in class for ten minutes just because our maths was that weak. A stupid, freaking, damn, damned to hell idiot laughed like a mad, siao, patient that just came out of IMH, laughed at us like he was any better. Yeah, his maths was better than yours truly but need to laugh till likedat. Go to hell you horny bastard that only knows how to make stupid and disgusting noises every 3 minutes in class! Go to hell.

So thats it. My life got ruined by these idiots.
It'll be so much better without them living in this world.