Know what I feel like doing during the holidays/after the exams? Go sign myself up to some dancing course. O.o
I dunno, I just found myself dancing randomly at home EVERYDAY now whenever I have nothing better to do. Dancing sorta cheers me up in a rather weird way...haha. I'm sure my parents won't be suprised if I ever told them about this. Cuz dancing's practically in my blood. O.o Dad used to be a breakdancer when he was young and Mum was in some dancing club that practically dances all sorts of dances(chinese kind, ya know', those a-go-go type?? Lols.)
I dunno, maybe, haha.
Been getting lots of missed calls these days.
1. My phone is 24/7, seven days a week SILENT MODE. So yeah..
2. These people called me after 9pm. I've been going to bed at 8.30pm these days..
3. I don't wanna talk to them. Go talk to the voice service lady instead, people.
....well these few days no.3's the main reason why I got myself so many missed calls.. I'm sorry to those bunch of people that I'm purposely avoiding. Just that I'm really exhausted these days, I just wanna chill and relax after burying myself in textbooks and revision notes for hours... Not talk to people that I'm not comfortable with..