Milch - Park Euntae (Kim Junsu Concert 2010)
Park Euntae sounds so cool in this scene!! ^^
I'm forever upset that I can't watch "Elisabeth", "Mozart!" & "Tears of Heavens"...
Whoever gets me a DVD of anyone of this concerts, I swear I'm gonna love that person to death.
AAAAWWWWWWWWWWW, I can't even get the download of "Mozart!"... I found a website that provides the downloads but it freaking won't let me download unless I upgrade my so called membership to a premium. WHAT IS THIS. =.=
AAARRRRGGGHHHHH I wanna watch this Musical! Be it the live one or DVD, I WAAANNNNAAAAA WATCH THIS!!!! Yeah yeah, I know its in korean & I don't understand korean, but SOOOO?? I WANNA WATCH THIS... =3=
There's cgm later...
& the weird thing is that Bro just went out. But before he even went out he just stood infront of me & held out his hand & told me to wish him "Good Luck". He won't tell me for what, just wants me to wish him good luck, saying that he'll explain it to me later. O.o Guess I'll be staying till late to wait for him to come home then~ Neverminds, I don't mind. ^^ I just hope whatever he's gonna do, the outcome will be successful. That nothing bad will happen.
(yeah, I worry too much even as a YOUNGER sibling. haha)