Friday, April 29, 2011

Just look up

MYE starts next wednesday~~
Ooookay, I might do alright with maths but ain't very confident with my Physics...
My laptop got sent for repairments last Saturday. The lady there said it might take a week or so but I'm guessing I'll be stuck with this little laptop here till at least after my MYE. T_T
There's cell tomorrow; I'll do my best.
The new classroom seating arrangement for exams sucks. I'm seated on the 1st row way at the back. It's really hot at the back of the class; Hope I'll be able to concentrate on my paper & not on how warm it is at the back. :(
I'm losing alot of confidence these days. Losing confidence & faith for everything. Its like I'm afraid of everything these few days. & the best thing is, I don't even know what is it exactly I'm afraid of, its just 'everything'...