Monday, October 18, 2010

WOOT! XDD

Went to Suntec with Jannah today to buy/order cosplay uniforms: Vampire Knight Cross Academy DAY Class Uniform!!!
After that we wanted to go see the shoe shop we suggested, but it was closed. So we went to play arcade games instead. (LOL I SUCK AT THE GUITAR GAME.) BUT, I won Jannah at the shooting game. (*insert evil laugh) Pictures are @ FB.
Then we went to try our luck @ the UFO catchers. Result? ZEROOO!!! X)
After a while got a msg from Alvin that he wants to go to the shop my Dad works in. BAKA ALVIN, YOU'RE VERY TROUBLESOME YA KNOW??!!! XDD
Anyways, Jannah & I had to walk from there to the MRT just to fetch him, Ady & Alvin's cousin to go to my Dad's shop. Daddy was surprised to see me. XD Here's his reaction...
D: "Eh?"
Me:" Hello Daddy! I bought some LOBANGS in!"
D: *sees so many ppl(4 only...)"WHA..."
HAHAS. At first I thought Alvin & Ady will dislike the things they sell there cuz all the figurines were so cheap & I was afraid they looked fake. BUT, they all went, "OMG. SO CHEAP I WANNA BUY!" Ady & Alvin bought 2 figurines each. O_O & Alvin was over the moon, lol. Kept saying, "I HAVE MIO!!!! WOO!!"
Hahas, was a fun & TIRING day... ^^