Friday, October 22, 2010

Good & bad.

Da good stuff.
- Passed my math paper! WOOT, 1st time since I left KCS? lololol. hahaha.
- Mr Otaku called today! Getting our costume next mon!
- Had alot of fun in class these few days. :)
- Got my Sony Vegas thanks to Ady & Alvin.

Da bad stuff...
- Failed alot of papers, even my math overall. :C
- CCA sucks. T_T
- Someone is still not toking to me, I'm almost alone ALL the time througout CCA hours cuz of that.
- Despite having Sony Vegas now, I'm lost of the videos I wanna do... (LOL!!!) =____=

A true friend is a friend that never leaves you alone right? :C
2 month lorh, & I think she still doesn't give a damn to me. Pfft, pathetic much. -.-
I regret listening to my mother & went back to CO. I shouldn't have did so. My life's miserable cause of those people.