Thursday, October 7, 2010

Can't wait.

I can't wait for exams to be over man!
Already planned SO many things to do after exams, I can barely wait for it! & I think I'm going to work @ Dad's part time place again maybe next saturday, after cell a few hours. ^^ Not bad leyy, $5 per hour, ok ok lor. Still got holiday come back to sch to work @ the bookshop with Angie. Dunno pay how much. LOL money-faced. NOT.
-A few more dollars & I'm done saving up for Cosplay with Jannah~ We're gonna cosplay @ the end of the yr, december likedat, as Vampire Knight. I'm getting the day class uni while Jannah's getting the night class. OMG, JANNAH, YOU'RE A PURE BLOOD & YOU'VE TURNED ME INTO A LEVEL E! GIVEME UR BLOOD~ XDD(yupp, we're hyper crazy.)
-I'm going to go to the library again! YAY! got 1 month never go liao... Got at least 5 books I wanna find & read, but dun think S'pore will have it... T_T
- As promised, or said, I'll make the videos. ^^ But i'm gonna have to 'maple-lize' it, only a few of my close frens gets the meaning of 'maple-lize'. XD
- If I got my vegas i'll be doing ALOT of videos... ^^
That's all for now... ^^