Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why hold back?

I didn't wanted to cry. Cause I know I'll never stop crying If I did.
But seeing all my good buddies going into 3N3 & me into 3N2 just gave me too much of a shock. *cries again* *takes tissue* As most of my friends know, this schoolyear was my worse, cuz I was class CM. But without these people, I guess I'll be skipping school everyday. These people were there to help with stuff, cheer me up, make me laugh like mad. Almost at the start of every morning this year, I wouldn't want to get out of my bed for school at all... Then Jannah would come in my mind then I'll immediately get out of bed. School is always fun with her & I dun wanna leave her alone at school.
If these people were different classes than me, I dun wanna enjoy school life anymore. Cuz I can't think of anything that will make me enjoy it. Of course I know I'll still see them in school, not the end of the world YET. BUT!!!! Its obvious to everyone that friendships in different classes will never stay strong for long.(Trust me. 2 cases like this this year for me.)
I just wanna do my all to stay with friends like this, good friends, as much as I could. Cause I never had much best friends in these 14 years of life, & I don't think I will either.