Friday, September 3, 2010

I want this year to end, QUICK.

http://www.beattysecondaryschool.net/cos/o.x?c=%2Fwbn%2Fpagetree&func=view&rid=49097
Do not continue to read post unless u go see this link.
Go take a look @ the MAIN COMMUNITEE.

Its kinda disturbing to my eyes. If you were to take a look at the classes of the main comm ppl, what do you see? All Es & only 1 Na person. & whose that bold odd one out that dares to be in the main comm? ME. Heck?
T_T I didn't realise it till a few minute ago. Lol...

Not that I'm unhappy with CO or the website(which is now bugging me ALOT now emotionally.) I'm just unhappy & pissed off totally by myself.
Got my report book back today. Can't say I've done well, just "Not really bad." Overall percentage is 63.25%. Its low compared to last year's.
I admit, I deproved ALOT this year & I can't seem to improve on anything but continuing deproving... To say the truth: I wanna give up on aiming to go to E.
But on the other hand, its stupid. Cuz idk why, i just feel like a odd one out everywhere I go now cuz i'm a NA student.
Compare this compare that... Is that everything what adults do?
Damn, if only this year, I'm so damn stress, can anyone ever imagine what will happen to me if I were to go to express next yr? Beat it, no way i'll survive till my own birthday next year(which is in JAN?!!) & on the other hand, i'm afraid CO might give me another leadership post next year which i'm really really fearful now of. I might not be a Class CM again next yr(HELL NO, I'll SUICIDE INFRONT OF THE TEACHER's FACE!) but CO is stressful now, with all the probs we have these few days & all...(CO is no Diff from That hell of ppl that I see on weekdays now, fyi; the name "class" is not worth for them or us.)
WHAT THE HECK CAN I DO? I can't seem to be able to improve my studies, can't seem to improve some relationships b/w my juniors & some ppl & can't seem to do well at anything at all these few days.
I WANT THIS YEAR TO END, QUICK.