Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sighs

That's all I do these few days: sigh.
Sigh, life's really damn unpredictable huh?
Strangers can become friends, best friends or the best of all the best. & vice versa: the best can also become enemies...
What the hell is friendship...
If change is nature, then I DARE declare, "I HATE NATURE! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!!!"
Everybody changed. Just changed... Sigh.
Its heartbreaking, to have the people whom you think was the best of all friends change infront of you. To find out that you don't really mean much to them, that you were never mentioned by them to their friends when you talk about them so much that people glues up your mouth cause you talk non-stop about them.
Its pathetic of me to still care about them when they don't even give a damn about me. Sigh, why is it always like this? For god sake, this is the 7th time already, when is all this drama-rama gonna end?! Why are people so mean? They come being my friends, I did my best for them, do whateva they want me to do, love them as a friend like crazy then they just go breaking my heart over a trival issue & then say "You changed." What the hell?
Why are they so bad? Why are they so mean? They're all I think about, care about, love about...
Damn, I'm pathetic aren't I? Sigh...