Tuesday, August 31, 2010

KCS I MISS YOU!!!~






Woot! Got a chance to sneak around KCS buliding yesterday afternoon when we went back to KCS for Teacher's Day. Haha, much much better than last yr's...
Other than the different paint colours they use now, everything is the same -that is if we could remember... T_T
But when we entered into our old KCS 6.3'08 classroom, its as if the room shrunk or something. The sink at the back of the class looked so small & low that even I could use it if I kneeled down.
& check this out.


.... I know i've grown in height from 158 since I was P6 to 162 now in Sec 2 but I didn't expect myself to be able to reach the door's 'top'(dunno wads it called =p) in just short 2 years...
We couldn't get enough of exploring KCS buliding & we went here & there. Val went hyper & even waved & said "HELLO!" to the students studying in classes. Years ago, I thought the ppl coming back to KCS after they graduated were crazy & hyper... Now who's toking?! HAHA
Out of everything, the thing I missed most is THE MUSIC ROOM!!~
Ah, the place where KCS's Chinese Orchestra practiced, we had our laughs they ALOT. Good times... But still: KCS'S MUSIC ROOM IS BIGGER THAN BEATTY'S!!!!! BEATTY SEC, YOU BETTER HAVE A RENOVATION OF THE MUSIC ROOM! KCS'S IS AS BIG AS BEATTY'S BAND ROOM!!!~
After enough time spent in the music room, we went down & got chased out by 6.3'08's FT Mrs Choo... Boohoo... T_T
Still, It was fun, I felt like it was 2 years ago again... I wanna turn back the time to 2 yrs ago, when other than exams, there are no stress, no class probs or any stupid idiot leadership postitions to worry about...
KCS I MISS YOU!!!~