Tuesday, September 14, 2010

EOY 3 weeks

BOO!
3 weeks to EOY. :C Gotta improve my studies asap, only 3 weeks... T_T
Keith's giving me & some other kids Maths tution, so things should turn out right, RIGHT? *Ahem
Improving my maths & geo is my top priority now... So WILL BE staying away from my lappy for now. T_T
Anyways! New Blog bg! Took me awhile to do it since blogger keeps rejecting my photos cuz the memory was too big. XDD
Eh, nothing much to write.
I'm thinking of doing "Blog Vids" instead of typing next time, so the next time I post, it would probably be a video, no words since my stories are always so long that friends immediately close the window without even reading it :DD Neverminds...
& heck, I no longer love CO as much as I do last year... Juniors, SL position, & *ahem having cold war with my best friend...(Damn?) Guess I better stick to Jannah for now, dun wanna mix with "those group" of ppl.