OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... Was all I could say to Jannah today during assembly when Mrs Wong announced there was a chance for sec 1s to 3s to go to JAPAN!!!
But then again, they're rejecting sec 1s cuz they wanna give the chance to sec 2s & 3s.
But UNFORTUNATELY.... ... THEY ARE ONLY ACCEPTING 15 PPL!!!!!~
15?!?!?!?!! EVEN 50 ISN'T ENOUGH!!!~
ARGGGHHHHH.
This MIGHT be the only chance I can travel so far away... Seriously, we all know my family isn't financially doing well especially these few years... My mum always says: "Get good study results now, earn lots of money when you're grown up & you can go wherever you want. No ways our family can ever afford to go all the way to Japan. Its too EX..."
SO I REALLY WANNA GO!!!~ (I'm not as rich as Jannah; whom might be able to go to New Zealand which is about $2,600!!~)
Those that can go further then Malaysia: I'M TELLING YOU YOU'RE LUCKY! SO QUIT THE FRICKIN' COMPLAINTS OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GO TO KOREA OR WHATEVER!!~ QUIT RUBBING YOUR $$$$ IN MY FACE YOU DESPICABLE LOWLIFE CREEPS!
& thats all. ^^