Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Be Yourself Day 2010

Yay, Its finally tomorrow...

Darn I wanted to have the temporally tattoo of the homoculus sign from FMA but no shop in S'pore are selling them!!! T___T

Went to Chinatown's 'Pan in the box' to ask for it but the sales gal said they weren't selling it, say that its best to draw myself with eye liner. 1st thought: WTH?! Draw myself?

haha, then again the sales gal was really nice. She asked if I was cosplaying or smth then I said no, just a school event. Then she looked sorta 'blank-blank' likedat. I also told her my classmates Alvin & Bryan came in a while ago then she said she saw them too.


Wah, how am I gonna draw this?

Arh... Damn it, its 'be urself day' tomoro but there's some sort of english enrichment till 4 pm. Arh, also have C.O till 6.30pm... T.T