This is what happened on NATIONAL DAY EARLY IN THE MORNING.
11am= wake mum up.
Mum woke up, not in good mood. I used my mum's hair conditioner in the morning & forgot to put it back to her room. She nagged & said I always anyhow put her things here & there... My wrong, I admit, so I didn't say anything & just let her nagg all she want since It was my fault to begin with. Then suddenly she say what I spilled her wad cream all over her room & never tell her. Heck, I dun even get wad she was saying, but still out of respect I remained silent & did not tok back or argue. Then she went continuing saying me this arh, that arh, blah blah blah blah. She nagged at me for the next 30 minutes, & still I did not say anything or give any darn face.
@ school, teacher nagg at this... Nagg at that also.
Not my fault also becomes my damn fault. I never tok back, they continue nagging...
What can I do? Spill my temper at my classmates meh? (My temper got worse this yr, btw to my dear 5.3'07 & 6.3'08 ppl... =.=)
A long & stressful day at school... And then another stressful one at home also...
Walau, I'm human for goodness sake?
Even a dog will bite back at you, but I GUESS I'M MORE STUPID THAN A BEAST FOR NOT DEFENDING MYSELF & YOU ALL BEING WORSE THAN A BEAST FOR STILL TORTURING ME??!!!!!!!