Today's afternoon assembly was kinda boring. Even though its not everyday we get to see Indian male dancers but hey, watching them dance for an entire hour is like... tsk tsk... But haha, Jannah & I manged to survive from boredom thx to some guys from 2E1 siting beside us. They were really funny, at least they found something interesting to do: PLAYING WITH SHADOWS. Haha, yupp Jannah & I played with them. Childish, but it kinda brings me back to the time mum, bro & I would do nothing but play with shadows. =p
After school, there was English enrichment. Damn I know the teacher doesn't like my class anymore after last week but at least don't give such a face when you enter the room from the start of the lesson!! I mean C'MON!!! Damn, Alvin wore his 'scary face' again throughout the whole 2 hours... & I can't believe the teacher called him 'Hard Gay'. Sure we enjoy watching that stupidly comedy show but we all do respect: ITS JUST A SHOW? Ya don't have to call a fan 'HARD GAY' Its an insult. =.=
After the lesson, went to music room along with Pei Qin & Frederick. heh heh, C.O has recruits!! At least they have a CCA now. =DD