Friday, June 25, 2010

I miss them already...

Met up with my dear Rachel, Valerie & da funny, lame & random Darrel Koh today. ^_^
Man, am missing them already. So far this is the 3rd time meeting since graduation 2 years ago. T.T Photos are all with Val & not with me so won't be uploading any for now... Really missed those times in KCS playing, running, & laughing my head off when I'm with my good pals...
Today, D.K made the three of us laughed like hell, we couldn't stop laughin'. It was really fun, I wanna do it again...... Its been a long time since I laughed till my tummy hurts & felt so happy. THX ALOT GUYS! TAKE CARE!

& now the bad part of this post.
As everyone knows, June is coming to an end & so is this holiday... NOOOOOOOO
T.T Just send me IMH, I rather spent my whole life there then go back to that hell-like place. Why can't she just dismiss me of my duties, I hate being there enough, now.... Darn it, I hate it, hate it, hate it...
I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL... T.T
I can't ponteng anymore lah, already did 2 times this yr... No way Dad's gonna write any letter to cher anymore...